11 Tablespoons Butter, softened
1 cup brown sugar
½ cup white granulated sugar
2 large eggs
1 ½ teaspoon vanilla
1 teaspoon baking soda
½ teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon cinnamon
2 ½ cups flour
½ cup milk chocolate chips (I like Ghirardelli)
1 cup mini marshmallows
3 regular size Hershey Bars; broken into little squares (or can buy the minis)
2 packages of graham crackers; will break into full squares
Preheat oven to 375 degrees
1) In medium bowl, mix together flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon.
2) In large bowl, mix butter, brown and white sugar. Once fully mixed, add eggs and vanilla.
3) Slowly add dry mix to butter mix.
4) Add chocolate chips and marshmallows.
5) I covered my baking pan with foil. Break graham crackers into squares and place side by side on baking pan.
7) Flatten the dough a little bit with fingers.
8) Bake for 5 minutes then remove to place a Hershey’s chocolate square on each cracker.
9) Place back in oven for another 5 to 7 minutes (5 minutes was better for my batch, I like them gooey still the next day, 7 min was a little over cooked)
10) Remove foil with cookies on it so they can cool (easy removal from hot pan)